Before you make a booking, please take the time to read the below.
Health & Safety
Because it's the law
• All users of Vantastic Gaming facilities will be required to review our health & safety policy before use.
• Vantatsic Gaming reserves the right to remove any persons whose actions endanger any other user/member of staff or any equipment belonging to Vantatsic Gaming Limited with no refund issued.
• Bad language and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the person (s) responsible removal from the Vantastic Gaming Lexperience.
• No food, drink or smoking on board Vantastic Gaming Limited.
• Vantatsic Gaming Limited will accept no liability for any problems arising from those not adhering to our health and safety policy or instructions from a member of Vantatsic Gaming Limited staff.
Sorry but it's the law again
• Vantastic Gaming Limited will only allow age appropriate gaming. Please see PEGI ratings section.
• It remains the responsibility of the party hiring Vantastic Gaming Limited to gain consent for party guest participants with regard to age appropriate gaming. Full names of those guests not permitted to be play certain games must be received in writing by Vantastic Gaming Limited prior to the event.
Because unknown things happen
• Vantastic Gaming Limited reserves the right to cancel, alter, or delay any booking where forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as traffic congestion, serious illness, severe weather or any other circumstances outside of our control. In this case a full refund or alternative date for your event would be offered.
• In the unlikely event of a full system malfunction preventing the event to go ahead a full refund or alternative date for your event would be offered.
Because things happen
• Cancellation must be submitted in writing
• Cancellations received 4 weeks in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund
• Cancellations received between 2 and 4 weeks of of the event date will receive a 50% refund
• Cancellations within 2 weeks of the event date will receive no refund but will have the option to reschedule the event within the next 12 month period.
Just in case
• Any damaged or faulty equipment must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
• In the event of damage to any Vanatastic Gaming Limited equipment resulting from excessively harsh treatment or purposeful vandalism Vantatsic Gaming Limited reserves the right to charge the party responsible for hiring Vantastic Gaming Limited the full amount to repair or replace the equipment.
In Case We Take Photos!
• Any photos taken during events may be used solely for the purpose of marketing and or advertising Vantastic Gaming Limited. No permission will be sought from featured parties no payments or compensations made. If this is unacceptable please notify us via telephone or email any time prior to your event.
•Overt CCTV is operation for the duration of the event in the interest of safety and security.
•Our CCTV policy is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act (www.dataprotection.ie) and Garda Guidelines on CCTV (www.garda.ie)